Doctor of Audiology
The Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) degree is a four-year post-baccalaureate degree that emphasizes the application of basic science and technology and provides advanced professional training for the diagnosis and habilitation/rehabilitation of hearing disorders and related communication and educational disorders as well as the scholarly study of professional practice-centered problems.
The program involves didactic courses and clinical experiences that prepare students to work independently across the scope of practice in audiology. Students also learn about research methodology and are required to complete a Capstone project.
Our exciting program has state of the art facilities and nationally renowned faculty.
The Doctor of Audiology program at the University of Illinois is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (http://www.asha.org/academic/accreditation/accredmanual/), 2200 Research Boulevard, #310, Rockville, MD 20850, 301-296-5700.
- Justin Aronoff, PhD - email@example.com
- Pasquale Bottalico, Ph.D. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Chambers, PhD - email@example.com
- Mary Flaherty, PhD - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fatima Husain, PhD - email@example.com
- Karen Kirk, PhD - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian Mertes, Ph.D. - email@example.com
- Brian Monson, PhD - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lou Echols-Chambers, MS - email@example.com
- Amanda Lawrence, AuD - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brittney Reidy, AuD - email@example.com
- Michael Brown, AuD - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Childress, M.A. - email@example.com
- Clifford Olson, Au.D. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Parrott, AuD, Educational Audiology - email@example.com
- Jean Thomas, Au.D. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doctor of Audiology program details (PDF)
- Example of a Typical Program for a Doctor of Audiology Student_2018.pdf
- Information and Concerns regarding CAA Accreditation
- Student Achievement Data